Quality Assurance Representative
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Representative with electronics and engineering experience for an opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality Management System process maintenance Ensure that the QMS processes are established, implemented and maintained. This may involve review and planning of internal audits, discussion with process owners and review of the processes in person to ensure that they are properly maintained.
- Reporting on QMS performance Gather information from monitoring and measurement activities in the organization and report to top management on how well, or poorly, the QMS is performing and identify any need for improvement.
- Document control Organize and store documents and ensue that the architecture of the company is set up so everything will be documented correctly.
- Promote customer requirements Organize and document customer requirements and ensure that people are aware of the customer requirements and the requirements are being satisfied.
- External liaison Become the main person that the certified body can call or customers can contact with complaints.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associate's degree or a bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Ability to create, organize and store documents
- Prior experience in the electronics assembly field
- Technical writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.