Electrical Mechanical Assembler - New Bonus!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Mechanical Assembler for an opportunity in Addison, Illinois.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for following procedures for product assembly, fabrication, test, equipment operation and safety requirements as documented in the company's quality system. He or she is responsible for assembling products, handling products, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Measures parts to determine specified tolerance.
- Positions and aligns parts.
- Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
- Disassembles and replaces parts as required.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies.
- Capable of soldering and de-soldering of surface mounted devices and associated electrical wiring.
- Tests functional performance of assembly.
- Marks identifying information on parts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Six to nine months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic understanding of algebra.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.