1st Shift Electrical Mechanical Assembler & Painter
We are currently looking to hire 1 full time painter that has minor assembly experience for our manufacturing facility in Addison, IL. This roles are on 1st shift and pay $17-$19/hour depending on experience and offers a ton of overtime. Any candidate with 3+ years of manufacturing or automotive painting experience is a must.
This position is responsible for following procedures for product assembly, fabrication, test, equipment operation and safety requirements as documented in the company's quality system. He or she is responsible for assembling products, handling products, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Measures parts to determine specified tolerance.
- Paint/powder-coat small parts and some large parts
- Followed detailed blueprints
- Positions and aligns parts.
- Bolts, screws, and rivets parts together.
- Disassembles and replaces parts as required.
- Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies.
- Capable of soldering and de-soldering of surface mounted devices and associated electrical wiring.
- Tests functional performance of assembly.
- Marks identifying information on parts.