We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Addison, IL. We make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site. Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled enviornment. We are currently hiring for a 1st Shift CNC Machinist and pay starts at $28p/hour depending on experience. 5+ years of experience preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 6AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is a must
- Starting at $28 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 5+ years of experience Setting Up and Operating a CNC Machine. Swiss CNC experience would be a HUGE plus, but not a must. We have CNC Swiss Citizen machines on site at both facilities.
- Able to understand and follow detailed blueprints, sketches, drawings and different manuals.
- Comfortable with holding tolerances as close as +/-.0001 to +/-.0005. Some project's can even be tighter, but not often.
- Experience utilizing manual and digital inspection devices such as bore gauges, micrometers (various kinds), calipers, dial indicators, height gauges, thread and pin gauges, microscopes for visual inspection, profilometers and most importantly comparator's.
- Maintains specifications by perceptive drilling, grooving, and cutting, as well as turning, facing, knurling and threading operations; taking measurements; police investigation malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and substitution worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Experienced working in a CNC environment with multi axis machining.
- A history working in a supervisory role would be a plus and allow additional pay to be discussed. Managing a team of 4 to 5 employees at a time, deligating work and projects and scheduling orders and jobs for each machinist on site.
- Has worked with Stainless, Carbon steels, aluminum and other similar materials.
- Maintains instrumentality by finishing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; line of work for repairs.
- Maintains continuity by documenting and human activity actions, irregularities, and continued wants. Documents actions by finishing production and quality logs.