Warehouse Supply Attendant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Clerks for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Warehouse Clerks will perform various tasks on a warehouse environment, have interaction with customers and other parties, and use technology to arrange transportation and provide general support.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience coordinating and arranging shipping activities
- Forklist experience is required.
- Preparing shipping documents (Domestic and International)
- Computer experience required; SAP/Oracle experience preferred.
- Providing tracing and tracking
- Arranging/booking transportation
- Maintaining training for DOT, Import, Export, CTPAT and HAZMAT
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com