LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Painters with experience performing production painting for an opportunity in Kinston, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform process activities including, e.g., painting, metal etching, metal polishing of aircraft details, heat treating, engraving, shot peening, sand blasting, wire assembling/fabrication, decal/metalcals and metal processing, etc. to support the production requirements.
- Qualified to set-up and test electrical/mechanical/ hydraulic/pneumatic assemblies and components.
- Spray and brush priming.
- Perform hand finishing operations typical of the following: blending of multiple adjacent MDD surfaces into engineering tolerances and/or perform transition work to bring detail parts in accordance with engineering tolerances.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 2+ years of aircraft painter experience.
- Must be clean shaven.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?