Customer Service Associate
We are currently looking for a 1st shift Customer Service Associate to join our team in Wood Dale. Our company is a large ink machine/cartridge manufacturer and distributor for custom label printing machines. Pay is $18-$22p/hour and this will be a long term role. This candidate will be required to work on site and greet and support the Wood Dale HQ's. This role can interview and start as soon as possible.
Shift: 8AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. Working out of the office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience performing customer service work with clients and internal staff.
- MUST HAVE hands on experience using Microsoft Suite programs. Such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Answering phone calls and transferring them to appropriate department or employee
- Constructing polite, professional and grammatically correct emails.
- Manually adding date from spread sheets in to excel and be able to data/fact check to assure there are no errors.
- Comfortable working on site and following companies Covid protocol