Warehouse Clerk - Second Shift
- Moving, Shipping and Receiving materials as required
- Assist with organizing work areas
- Scrap parts and materials as required
- Able to operate forklift and other equipment necessary for material operations
- Move stock parts and materials as required
- Willing and able to physically support a variety of warehouse operations
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Valid Drivers License
- Loading and Unloading of Tooling, Equipment and Parts from trucks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.