LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Programmer for an opportunity in Arlington, WA
Utilizes knowledge of CAD/CAM systems, machining processes and manual programming techniques to generate NC code to produce parts from blueprints and manufacturing planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of part to determine dimension and configuration of cuts
- Determines reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- Computes angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures, and outlines sequence of operations required to machine part.
- Prepares geometric layout using computer-assisted drafting software to show location of reference points and direction of cutting paths.
- Writes instruction sheets and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Revises program to eliminate instruction errors or omissions.
- Set up and prove out new programs.
- Signs in and out of work orders for each job.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Designs workflows and procedures.
- Design - Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Written Communication - Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions; responds to management direction; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
Qualifications and requirements:
Feature Cam experience preferredRead, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to walk on a regular basis, stand or sit for extended periods of time, stand using sense of touch, reach with hands/arms; climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crawl. Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ??