Sheet Metal Mechanic
Due to immediate project needs, please only submit military personnel that are fully separated or have DD214 in hand.
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sheet Metal Mechanics for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations. Use project tooling and high precision measurement/Drilling tools.
- Precision hole drilling, Production Experience
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations. Experience using precision Hole drilling tools to include drill cups, Quackenbush's, reamers, and precision measuring devices. Manufacturing or MOD experience, must be willing to work any shift.
- F-16 structures experience is required
- Required experience:
- Precision hole drilling
- Project tooling and fixture experience
- Riveting and heavy structures experience
Typical Sheet Metal Mechanic tools not required for this position and contractors for this role will not bring a tool box on their first day. However contractors must be able to produce compliant toolbox/tools within 14 days if transferred to a different assignment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 2-4 years of F-16 experience is required
- Required to complete and pass a skills assessment for official acceptance on the project.
- Have the ability to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by operation requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?