Pay: $14-16 / HR
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform functions assigned in the issuance and control of stock inventory.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Department to forecast material requirements.
- Checks stock availability on all maintenance material requests.
- Orders stock and restocks shelves.
- Monitors shelf life of applicable stock.
- Maintains, monitors and restocks bench stock.
- Processes turn-ins from Maintenance Department.
- Performs data entry of issues and turn-ins.
- Maintains accountability on permanently issued tools.
- Conducts stores safety program.
- Ensures that proper documentation is made on training record, for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Performs maintenance work such as shop housecleaning.
- Assists in control of hazardous materials.
- Ensure that all work performed is done in a safe manner.
- Directs activities to protect employees from harm and maintain safe working conditions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program.
Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.