LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanic for an opportunity in Wichita, KS
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Supporting KC46 Rapid Response Repair Team in Wichita, KS. Details- candidates need to have heavy Aircraft electrical systems, troubleshooting experience, able to comprehend wiring diagrams, route wires, build up cannon plugs, perform necessary electrical checks, ect. In addition, applicants must be able to physically enter fuel cells Center Wing Tanks, and other A/C confined spaces.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training. Works under general direction.
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS Diploma or GED and 4 or more years of experience
- Active Secret Clearance is preferred (must be able to obtain Secret Clearance after starts)
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?