LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Inspector for an opportunity in Kinston, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes safety throughout the organization as mandated through Company policies identified by executive management.
- Ensures the adherence to the designated programs outlined in this manual.
- Demonstrates daily a commitment to the continuous improvement of safety throughout the organization.
- Ensures compliance with safety policies and procedures found in Company manuals.
- Ensure a safe and healthy workplace for employees in the Maintenance Department.
- Ensure employees comply with Company safety policies and procedures.
- Make decisions regarding safety risk acceptance involving Airworthiness release process.
- Ensure Company aircraft are properly certified and maintained in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Reviews routine and non-routine work cards for accuracy and completion.
- Certifies the aircraft airworthiness (regarding the work performed) after an inspection by signing the airworthiness release in the AFML.
- Records discrepancies detected on appropriate work sheets.
- Evaluate and submit changes in the inspection and maintenance procedures.
- Aid the DQ/CI in ensuring that Company aircraft follow all applicable Airworthiness Directives (AD).
- Make decisions regarding safety risk acceptance involving the Process Specifications management process.
- Ensures the quality for the airworthiness release / logbook entry process.
- Assists in the oversight of the Tool Calibration Program.
- Assists in the oversight of the Shelf-Life Program.
- Ensures contractors that perform work on aircraft or appliances follow applicable CFR and Company policies and procedures.
- Prepares and submits FAA Form 337 and / or EO’s for the accomplishment of a major repair or alteration to aircraft or components, as required.
- Accomplishes the corrective actions for the Quality Control Department requested by the CRB.
- Update Weight and Balance Report (WBM-QC-005) after each weighing event or recalculation
- Assist Tech Services with troubleshooting of aircraft.
- In addition to routine inspection duties, an inspector may be required to perform receiving inspections of materials and/or equipment for use on aircraft.
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Inspector.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 3+ years of commercial or regional jet repair experience.
- Regional jet repair experience highly preferred.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Turbo-prop experience a plus.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?