Hangar support mechanic (tooling, ship/receive, maintenance as avail).
Performing shipping/receiving duties.
Needed Aircraft Mechanic Helper for hangar, where they assist with maintenance and on-site repairs. As an aircraft mechanic helper, you support the regular maintenance crew as they replace parts and repair an aircraft. Your responsibilities include ensuring the correct tools and parts are available for mechanics during repairs. Your other duties involve cleaning up before and after each repair. You must have strong communication skills, as you work with mechanics, airport workers, and other airplane personnel to keep an airplane operating safely.
Start date ASAP
Forklift a big plus but not required.
- Shipping and Receiving, Logging in and out.
- Fabricates containers to ship parts and materials as required
- Assist with Kitting, organizing work areas
- Packages parts and materials
- Sets up shelving and racking at airplane mod or repair position
- Able to operate forklift and other equipment necessary for AOG material operations
- Receives, kits and stocks parts and materials as required
- Willing and able to physically support a variety of hangar and maintenance operations
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Valid CA Driver’s License, Escort trucks onto and off of the airfield.
- Customer and Vendor escort on a controlled Airport Operations area,
- Loading and Unloading of Tooling, Equipment and Parts from trucks.
- Maintenance of support equipment as needed
- Finds a way to support Victorville AOG site manager and team as required