LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Programmer for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Cabinet Maker works with the manufacturing group to fabricate high quality cabinetry and other wood-surfaced and composite subassemblies. Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure finished product meets the design spec with a high level of quality and detail. This role will involve working closely with other departments to create products that meet quality, cost, and delivery goals set by the Director of Manufacturing Engineering.
- Manufacture of high end furniture and other wood and composite subassemblies using conventional machinery and hand tools.
- Add creative assembly techniques to current designs and able to give feedback to design team to achieve best shop practices incorporation into the engineering design element.
- Complies with and champions safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and ensures the protection of aircraft interiors.
- Works with lead and high-end cabinetmakers to develop and implement process improvements that increases safety, reduces cost, cycle times, and man-hours using Lean process improvement techniques.
Qualifications and requirements:
Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience as CNC Programmer and/or 18 months experience as a CNC Machinist with intermediate machine programming experience within HAECO’s Machine shop.
Associates degree in CNC Programming or similar technical program may be used as a substitute for 2 years direct CNC Programming experience.
Ability to use MasterCam and Autocad software
Must be able to read and use blue prints, structure repair manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, ATA code and service bulletins.
Must be knowledgeable in metal identification and tooling requirements for a production environment.
Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
Read, write and understand the English language.
Must be computer literate
High school diploma/GED.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.