Warehouse Supply Attendant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Logistics Attendants with experience in the role as Supply Attendant or have previous experience in Detroit, MI
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Supply Attendant, you will have responsibility for carrying out the normal day to day activities associated with the warehousing and distribution of parts in support of maintenance activities.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Have a valid driver's license
- Must currently serve in the role as Supply Attendant or have previous experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work efficiently and be self-motivated with little or no supervision
- Desired experience in warehousing and parts distribution
- Knowledge of SAP functionality preferred
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.