Diesel Mechanic - A Level
LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking a Diesel Mechanic in Atlanta, GA for work on a fleet of heavy-duty trucks.
Shift: 1PM - 9PM
Pay: $21-$28 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Preventive Maintenance on heavy-duty trucks according to required scheduled.
- Communication with managers/drivers as to issues with vehicles and discusses preventative techniques that may minimize future repairs.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3 + years of diesel mechanic experience in the waste industry.
- Must have hydraulic experience.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- CDL license preferred, or ability to obtain.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- Must have own tools.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.