1st Shift Deburrer
We are currently looking to hire a full time Deburrer on the 1st shift for our manufacturing facility in Addison, IL. Hours will be from 6AM to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday with addtional OT at the end of the shift. This position is full time and pays anywhere from $18-$22p/hour depending on experience.
- Operates deburring equipment to produce highly precision component parts that meet all current quality standards. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deburrs, polishes or tumbles product to meet blue print, routing and process sheet requirements.
- Loads tumbler with parts and specified amounts of media to remove burrs.
- Pours specified amount of liquids into tumbler.
- Bolts cover and starts machine to rotate barrel and tumble parts for specified length of time.
- Manually removes contents from tumblers.
- Stores parts securely for transportation to next operation.
- Separates parts from abrasive materials or picks out parts.
- Performs visual inspections on all parts produced and performs actual dimensional verification using measuring instruments in accordance with current quality requirements.
- Performs routine maintenance on the equipment and maintains all fluid levels.
- Keeps the equipment and work area clean and organized.