LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Senior C++ Developer for an opportunity in Camden, NJ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will work as part of a fast paced results-oriented team of software engineers to design and implement the software for an End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) on custom hardware.
Candidate must have an (active) Secret security clearance.
Candidates must have multiple years’ experience as a C++ Developer, preferred 5-10 years, which includes:
• Creating UML Design Artifacts
• Implementing C++ code from UML Designs
• Intermediate to advanced experience with modern C++ (smart pointers, containers, maps), and heavy use of abstract classes with pure virtual methods
• RTOS Experience with either Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks, or similar
• Unit Testing Framework experience: Google Mock, CPP Unit, Parasoft or similar
• Static Analysis to scan code for vulnerabilities: Parasoft, Coverity
• Hardware Software Integrations, running and debugging code on Target hardware
• Knowledge of implementing endian agnostic code to support different architectures (PPC, ARM)
Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal test
Develop new software designs and implementations, per requirements, using UML to document the designs and Eclipse IDE to implement and debug in C++
utilize CI/CD Pipeline of tools (static analysis, unit tests and code coverage, software integration tests) to ensure coding/security standards are met for all implementations
Technical/Functional skills: Object-oriented design and implementation experience in C++, with software designs captured in UML
Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks
Hardware / Software Integration experience
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Bachelors Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.