Title: Service Supervisor
Location: Sturtevant, WI at the intersection of Hwy. 94/Hwy 20.
1 Total Needed =High Level Supervisor 2nd Shift
Shift: 2nd -3pm-11:30pm Monday-Friday.
Interview Process: Phone Screen, if that goes well face to face
Responsible for scheduling repairs, assigning jobs, monitoring progress and providing excellent customer service. Communicate with customers frequently on progress or issues uncovered; present additional work as needed and convey expected completion time frame. Responsible for maintaining service records and presenting in a professional manner.
• Schedule maintenance work and advise customer of completion time
• Assign maintenance work and track progress
• Maximize use of available direct hours
• Handle customer inquiries regarding service work
• Enter labor charges on repair orders and assure accuracy of repair order information
• Assist in overall warranty process, ensure proper procedures are followed and coding of repair orders
• Promote specials and promotions; suggest associated service work and offer other dealerships services as appropriate, i.e. truck rental
• Help maintain volume of workflow in department
• Maintain Service Department library and pertinent information
• Post pricing on menu board
• Any other assigned duties delegated by Manager
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3-years truck or auto technician experience or previous Service Supervisor/Advisor experience is preferred.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of customer maintenance needs
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to relate to customers in a positive and professional manner
• Working knowledge of dealer systems
• Establishes clear directions and sets definitive goals to ensure all company standards and objectives are met
• The ability to identify priorities and plan accordingly to meet deadlines and prepare for potential contingencies
• Communicates information in a direct, concise, and unambiguous manner to ensure messages are fully and accurately understood
• Presents a high level of attention to all the work that is produced. Must continually strive to improve their quality of performance
• Proven ability to address a variety of problems that arise in a professional manner
• The ability to operate under high pressure situations and maintain self-composure in the face of challenging circumstances
• Possesses exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
? Must be personable as this position requires interaction with customers
? Ability to change tasks from one minute to the next as directed
? Must have at least minimum computer skills to navigate our business system
? Desire to learn an advance himself through training internally and online training.
? Candidate presents a high level of attention to work and continually strives to improve quality of
performance in self and others
? Exhibits a complete understanding on how to analyze complex information, identify the causes, and
formulate logical solutions
? Candidate possesses exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
? Candidate is willing to go above and beyond when unsatisfied with the given information
? Active desire to develop professional skills and seek out new knowledge to encourage growth in their
? Ensuring that the highest value of service is delivered to satisfy customer requests to encourage
Quick Bullet Points Benefits
We offer flexible schedules, competitive wages, monthly bonus, 401K retirement program, outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance benefits. Company-paid training, paid time off and holidays.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.