We are currently looking to hire multiple Order Puller to join our team in Red Bud, IL. We are a large scale manufacturer of structual plastic equiment. This will be a 2nd shift working Monday through Thursday, 3:30PM to 2AM with some OT on Fridays. Pay will range from $16-$17 p/hour depending on experience. Please see below for more information on this long term oportunity:
The packer builds healthy communities through play and recreation by ensuring parts are safely packaged through the warehouse to produce a high-quality finished product.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
- Packs product based on daily orders
- Operates various equipment, such as pallet wrapper, forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Grinds inventory materials as necessary.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Execute and document quality inspections.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform related duties as required by supervision.
- Break down cardboard for recycling.
- Satisfy the required hours of the department.