LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Materials Manager for an opportunity in Wellington, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and Leading the planning, materials and shipping teams
- Deployment monitoring of tools and processes in the planning and materials functions.
- Develop/ implement robust planning processes to meet Customer requirements and metrics
- Developing Goals/Objectives for the team members, coaching and mentoring to develop high performance work teams and performance management.
- Developing and deploying inventory strategies
- Develop and deploy master scheduling processes and guidelines
- Leading the Inventory, Operations planning aspect of SIOP.
- Development MOS around inventory activities to develop key management level reports and metrics that are actionable
- Driving and monitoring MPS reconciliation
- Deliver SIOP performance targets including OTD/Past Due/MPS Compliance/MPS Stability/ ARS (Advanced Replenishment Systems)/Inventory Best Practices.
- Create Project plans and drive accountability, ownership and change management.
- Rationalizing the supply-side of the supply and demand alignment equation
- Drive finished goods inventory strategies that are appropriate for the variety of business segments the site supports
- Drive accountability for inventory results across Avionics business through the introduction of Best practice Inventory projects
- Ability to effectively communicate across business functions
- Ability to develop and implement a long-term strategic roadmap plan for respective functions
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical discipline required.
- A degree in Supply Chain is preferred.
- 8 plus years working in a manufacturing environment, Aerospace or Aviation manufacturing is preferred
- 4 plus years of direct managerial experience managing planning/scheduling team
- Previous experience in a Management or leadership role required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?