Bench Avionics Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Bench Avionics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related repair to aircraft components for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, repair or overhaul electronic, mechanical, radio equipment, and electro mechanical components.
- Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Usually reports to the lead person, supervisor, or manager.
- Understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math.
- Dexterity with hand tools.
- Test, Troubleshoot, Repair and calibrate units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents such as modifications and customer EO’S
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 + years of experience in the field or related area.
- Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents.
- Must read and work with atlas programs
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
- Must possess the ability to solder and desolder electronic components surface mounted.
- Must have knowledge and experience with radio, RF circuitry wave guides, digital and analog electronic and Advance testing equipment using ATE equipment. (Voltmeters, Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer Function Generators etc).
- A & P preferable but not mandatory
- Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.