LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Parts Clerk for an opportunity in Brunswick, Maine.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Parts Clerk will oversee tool room cleanliness & organization, tool sign outs and return along with related duties.
- Takes part in the receipt, review, storing, distribution and approval of items or services and maintaining stock levels for all customers, external and internal.
- Take purchase requests from all Departments within the Company.
- Contact suppliers to schedule deliveries, discuss shortage, long lead times and missed deliveries.
- Monitors product availability to pay the best price for the goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals.
- Insure inventory is maintained in accordance with the Repair Station Manual and accounting practices.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 LBS.
- Will be responsible for shipping of Hazmat and Non-Hazmat material.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience highly preferred.
- Good at networking,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Superior organizational skills,
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have an understanding of the Supply Chain Procedures, Logistics Skills
- Must be able to lift 25 LBS.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.