Bench Avionics Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Bench Avionicns Technician with experience performing minor maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Bench Avionics Technician performs maintenance including but not limited to inspection, test, and repair of aircraft avionic/electronic components in an avionics bench repair environment in accordance with Delta approved manuals and methods. This position also performs repairs to the component level e.g. transistor, resistor, capacitor, etc. replacement.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of bench avionics/electronics component repair experience or a minimum of 21 months of academic training specializing in avionics/electronics component repair.
Must pass Avionics Evaluation Test administered by Avionics management.
Must also be able to obtain IPC-7711/7721 soldering certification within 12 months of assignment.
Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) experience required.
FCC license is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.