Aircraft Test Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Test Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related maintenance and aircraft modifications on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in San Antonio, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fly each airplane on the ground through testing of all systems and aircraft functions. Work within a
production environment by drawing on knowledge acquired from training and certification classes to
complete your daily assigned work.
- By interpreting drawings, reading/comprehending work instructions and testing data/requirements you will be responsible for identifying your work (task) location on the
airplane/part/tooling and identifying all required hand tools, parts and equipment to accomplish defect fod
- Performs final component installation inspections and systems operational functional testing checks.
- Performs rework, modification, maintenance, preflight inspections and post-flight checks for delivery.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license preferred.
- Contractors in this classification may exercise duties and privileges granted under that certificate.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 4+ years of commercial aircraft experience required.
- A&P is not required bu preferred
- Must have HS or GED and 4+ years of experience
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.