LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an HR Generalist for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HR Generalist will administer established benefit programs, employment activities, and special projects. Promotes positive employee relations by ensuring consistent practices and by providing information and assistance to company employees and supervision.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Management of third-party contract agencies
- Execution of new hire orientation and onboarding
- Oversight of payroll for Cabin solutions employees and contract employees
- Help resolve employee relations issues as needed
- Provide high level customer service for all employees as it relates to benefits, leaves of absence, pay, HRIS, and training
- Maintain employee personnel files ensuring legal compliance through audit
- Special Projects including employee service awards, employee committees, tuition reimbursements, etc.
- Assist and provide support to the Director of Human Resources
Qualifications and requirements:
Duties require education and experience equal to an Associate Degree.
Should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and HRIS systems.
Requires at least five years’ experience performing human resources and/or talent acquisition duties.
Should have knowledge of employment law.
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a wide variety of people.
Full and complete access to reports, records, plans, confidential wage and personnel information. Requires utmost integrity to safeguard proprietary information.
Must have good organizational skills and be able to prioritize work, and accurately perform duties with activity in the area.
Preferred - Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resource Management.
Preferred - PHR/SPHR Certification.
Preferred - Experience with Ceridian Dayforce HR systems.
Preferred - Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Physical Requirements - Must be able to lift 25 pounds, climb stairs, bend, and stoop as necessary.
Physical Requirements - Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
Physical Requirements - Normal office environment where approximately 70% of work is performed in a sitting position.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be computer literate.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.