LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Custodians for a position in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under close supervision from an administrative superior, maintain buildings and grounds in clean, functional, and attractive state.
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors by hand or machine; cleans carpet, upholstery and furniture.
- Washes windows, screens, sills, woodwork, doors, desks, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleans and sanitizes rest rooms, dusts and vacuums rooms, and locks and unlocks doors; moves equipment and furniture.
- Collects and disposes of waste; maintain outside sidewalks, and assists in keeping outside premises in an orderly condition.
- Changes light bulbs; unstops lavatories.
- Knowledge of cleaning and waxing compounds, floor buffers and custodial equipment, and basic tools utilized in building maintenance.
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions, make routine decisions independently, sustain long periods of light to moderately heavy physical activity, and work harmoniously with others.
Qualifications and requirement:
- Basic shop math skills
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- G.E.D. or Higher
- Follows 5-S procedures & works in organized manner
- Meets job Time Standards with minimal supervision
- Meets KPI's with high quality, minimal non-conformances
- Demonstrates a good attitude toward work
- Reliable - arrives on time to work with good attendance
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Communicates well verbally and in writing
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Standing, sitting and walking throughout the workday.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?