LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Assurance Engineers for an opportunity in Oldsmar, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
QA Engineer applies Quality Assurance principles during all phases of a program's life cycle. Quality responsibilities include proposal, contract review, start-up, development, transition to production, production and life time support.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree from and accredited college in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial, Aerospace, Electrical engineering or a related technical degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?