Aircraft Painter - Mileage Reimbursement!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for the preparation and painting for the repair, modification and overhaul of aircraft and related equipment and parts in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum tools needed Paint gun comparable to an IWATA LPH 400 and an Air Sander with 6” disk pad
- 3 years of experience painting automotive or aircraft with knowledge of spraying techniques
- Ability to work standing for 4 hours at a time
Knowledge of aircraft components and locations
Knowledge of aerial lift and scissor lift operation
Ability to layout graphics per provided blueprint
Knowledge of chemical stripping process
Knowledge of paint equipment troubleshooting
Understanding of materials needed for each phase of the paint process
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.