LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Mechanics with experience performing skin work, shooting and bucking rivets, ability to work tags, and perform major structures rework for an opportunity in Moses Lake, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have the skill and knowledge to perform...
- Assembly/Installation of Structures
- Sub Assembly
- Assembly/Installation Doors
- Integral Fuel Cell Sealing
- Precision Bench Assembly
- Pressure and vacuum testingproduct line.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of Structures experience
Must have experience performing skin work, shooting and bucking rivets, ability to work tags and major structure rework.
Need to hit the ground running
Non Conformance Work
Could be on rotating shifts
Will be dealing with customer parts coming in for repair.
No license required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?