Quality Control Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Manager for an opportunity in Queretaro, Mexico
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
QC Managers will implement quality control standards, processes, and controls. Will also develop methods for inspection and training. Ensures the quality control system meets customer and company requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in an engineering or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Candidates should have seven or more year’s related QC experience in an FAA part 145 Repair Station experience
- Prior management experience required.
- Active participation in the successful completion of an FAA, CASE, ISO 9001 or customer Audit
- Airframe & Power Plant License (A&P) (Airframe License acceptable)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?