Warehouse / Stockroom Worker - New Improved Pay Rate!
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Workers with experience with aircraft parts for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issues hardware, tools, and consumables using correct procedures and policies.
- Receives and inspects tooling after each use.
- Scan parts and stages to locations within the satellite or distribution center.
- Perform inventory look up and track parts/tools for speedy issuance.
- Moves parts/tools in transit bins for Drivers to distribute to end users within the hangars across the campus.
- Monitors the shelf life of dated material to ensure serviceability and compliance with FAA guidelines.
- Provides coverage at the satellite stockroom window and the appropriate quantity of consumables required are available on a daily basis.
- Receives serviceable parts from aircraft into inventory, using correct procedures and policicies.
- Ensures the security of the stock areas and the inventory therein are controlled as defined by company policy and practices.
- Picks up and delivers parts on a timely and accurate basis as required, ensuring the security of the parts through the use of correct company policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks as necessary to assist in keeping the satellite stockroom clean, neat, and organized.
- Lifts and carries tools and work materials, and frequently works in a variety of positions such as stooping or reaching overhead.
- Follows safety procedures and wears/uses appropriate safety equipment for the work being performed.
- Ensures the DC is maintained in a clean, neat, and organized manner.
- Follows safety procedures and ensures use of appropriate safety equipment for the work being performed.
Qualifications and requirements:
Entry level position.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.