Quality Inspector (CMM)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Quality Inspectors with experience performing CMM inspection and fabrication inspection for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Inspectors use predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds. Uses various measuring devices. Accepts or rejects defective or malfunctioning units or systems. Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Performs line clearances after each lot to ensure all materials from the previous lot have been removed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Working from drawings/CATIA, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, software programs and test procedures, perform any inspection of parts and assemblies including processes and materials.
- Dimensionally inspect parts or assemblies.
- Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes and procedures.
- Inspect vendor, subcontractor or company parts and assemblies.
- Follows a pre-determined sequence of own work.
- Prepare and maintain Quality records.
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by cross training and assisting other employees including cross-training in the Assembly Technician function or functions supported.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?