LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Avionics Installers and Technicians with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled electrical and avionics related maintenance and modifications on military aircraft for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duties will include the following:
Mainly be doing harness installs and terminations on heavy Military aircraft
• Perform moderate to complex electronics or mechanical functions on various aircraft.
• Remove, repair, modify, service and install various types of electrical and / or avionics components, including but not limited to airborne avionics systems and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment (e.g., radar, radio, television, telecommunications, sonar, and navigational aids); personal and mainframe computer and terminals, and night vision devices.
• Assemble, solder, connect and inter-wire electronic components and electrical wire harnesses.
• Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, alignment and functional tests of avionics systems using test equipment.
• Follow engineering drawings, schematics, safety procedures, military specifications, FAA standards and various technical manuals to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Present a clean and neat work area to our customers.
• Support all company policies and safety programs to include AS9100, OSHA and EPA guidelines.
• Perform various additional duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.