Warehouse Supply Attendant - MSP
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Supply Attendant in Minneapolis, MN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Supply Attendant is responsible for the warehousing and distribution of catering related materials within the IFS OBS logistics operation. Duties include, but are not limited to: data accuracy, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the IFS OBS stores operation. Further responsibilities include, but are not limited to: responsible for the safe operation of mechanical and manual material handling equipment; responsible for safe operation of company vehicles. Practices safety - conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must satisfactorily complete tests which are structured to determine ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Prefer experience in warehousing and logistics. must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Must be willing to work rotating shifts and weekends.
- Candidate must be able to read and write English and have a working knowledge of personal computers as well as experience with the following applications SAP, Fortigo, WebVision.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Note: When evaluating applicants who meet the minimum qualifications, considerations will be given to, among other things quality, quantity, recency and verifiability of training and experience. SIDA badge required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?