LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Technicians for an opportunity in Grand Prarie, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
MaintenanceTechnicians support several Production Departments by keeping production equipment operating efficiently. This position ensures Company facilities, including restrooms, are maintained to OSHA and Company standards.
- Ensure production equipment operates efficiently by performing equipment maintenance on a daily basis.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections;
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintains records of production equipment.
- Performs and instructs personnel in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation.
- Analyzes equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Ensure Company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are maintained to OSHA and Company standards.
- Responsible for facilities maintenance, including restrooms.
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance of facility, as needed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- This position requires the knowledge of HVAC and Machine Electrical trouble shooting.
- Injection Mold and Blow Mold machinery experience a plus.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
- Possess Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to Interact with Technical Lead to Understand and Follow Instructions.
- Ability to Work any Shift and Overtime, as Necessary.
- Able to Lift and Carry Up to 50 Pounds.
- Attention to Detail and Consistent Follow Through.
- Understanding of Key Lean Manufacturing Principles (TPS, CI, 5S, JIT etc.).
- Time Management (able to keep track of time in a fast working environment)
- Standing/Moving for long periods of time without any problem
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?