LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer in Gainesville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will work with various departments to pull together information to create and revise Service Bulletins for customers. Use Engineering blueprints to create and revise customer Component Maintenance Manuals and other related manuals.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in English or related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the techincal writing field
- Must have knowledge of blueprints
- Must be proficient is at least 2 of the following programs: Framemaker, QuickSilver Interleaf and Graphic software such as Draw.
- Must have a thorough understanding of ATA 2200
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?