Solutions Architect - HRIS
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Solutions Architect for an opportunity in Gainesville, TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Solution Architect - HRIS is a key role providing project lead and systems support for human resources policies and programs. This position is critical in supporting current HR Software Systems and implementation of future systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. B.S. Degree in Computer Design or Computer Science preferred
- 5 - 8 years related work experience
- 5 + years experience with HRIS Systems such as ADP, OPTIMUM, Oracle, and SAP Successfactors. experience working in an integrated ERP environment.
- Working knowledge of HR processes and performance metrics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?