A&P Mechanic (Helicopters)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters for an opportunity in Medford, OR.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Daily Aircraft Maintenance.
- Fueling Aircraft and handling fuel deliveries.
- Performing maintenance of support equipment.
- Drive support vehicles (lift truck and pilot car).
- Report to Crew Chief for task and work duties
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum Experience Required: 5 years as an A&P Mechanic on civilian and/or military helicopters.
- Current A&P License.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid passport (or able to obtain within 30 days of employment.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.