LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electronics Assemblers with experience soldering Components on Printed Circuit Boards for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years soldering experience..
- Must be familiar with IPC-A-610, Class 3 workmanship standards.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
About LAUNCH: LAUNCH delivers highly trained aviation technicians and engineers to companies across a broad range of industries. We provide our clients with creative workforce solutions to meet their unique needs while connecting our employees with lucrative aviation jobs and engineering jobs that match their skills.