Supply Chain Manager-Aerospace
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages process to determines the appropriate inventory levels (includes computer systems parameters update)
- Manages processes to determine the appropriate forecasts in order to enable our supplier to anticipate our needs, both for the repair shop and our external customers. This requires extensive study of the past sales, as well as prospective work in cooperation with the sales team and excellent understanding of the forecasting program used in support of the operation.
- Manages Causal Data process assuring that relevant information is properly utilized to maximize forecasting accuracy
- Manages processes to support abnormal order quantity reviews working with the Front Office, Purchasing, Tiger Team and the OEM to assure customer needs are met by maximizing operational capacity via interment knowledge of the OEM’s capacity
- Supports Entry Into Service and Fleet Retirement activities
- Manages the monthly S&OP process assuring that lines of communication between Zodiac Services and the OEM remain open and constructive
- Supports ad hoc non-financial reporting about the company’s business (designs and runs reports for operations, customers and corporate)
- Develops and maintains an efficient work flow/schedule supporting customer needs and priorities as well as Company objectives
- Prepares, recommends, and maintains procedures to govern action of the team
- Analyzes and regularly appraises the effectiveness of personnel and policies and takes corrective action when necessary
- Assists in the formulation of company policies as a member of the Spares Supply management team.
- Manages overhead budgets to remain within approved limits
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics with an affinity for quantitative analysis and logic required
- Experience as Manager in aerospace distribution center environment is appreciated; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in aviation spare part distribution supply chain, logistics or inventory management is a plus for this position
- Fluent in French is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.