LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an ATA Manager for an opportunity in Nagoya, Japan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsible Engineer will work the activities of the Stability & Control/Performance/Loads and Dynamics Integration. This will include interfacing with all other aircraft functions and engineering teams to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Stability & Control/Performance/Loads and Dynamics development and Certification. Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Japan. Japanese Language skill is not required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Technical Aviation with 5 years. aviation related experience, or
- 5+ years in an aviation engineering organization aerospace or aircraft systems engineering
- Experience in implementation/preparation of Certification Plan for FAA/EASA
- In-depth understanding of 14CFR FAR25.109 and FAR25.125
- In-depth understanding of aircraft performance evaluation and application to 14CFR FAR25.1309, including compliance showing
- Knowledge of evaluation of flight performance
- Knowledge of aircraft as well as a flight control systems
- In-depth understanding of aircraft handling quality evaluation and application to 14CFR FAR25.671 and FAR25.1309
- In-depth understanding of external load/flutter evaluation and application to CS25.302
- Interaction of systems and structure including compliance showing
Knowledge of system safety analysis and external load/flutter evaluation
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to utilize interpersonal and communication techniques, work in a team environment, deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles
- Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-term goals
- Ability to adapt to change
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.