Ignition Source Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Ignition Source Engineer for an opportunity in Nagoya, Japan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsible Ignition Source Engineer will help the team to demonstrate compliance with all applicable requirements and to generate the related documents required in the Type Certification Application and Approval processes. Work as team in a multi-cultural and an international working environments in Nagoya, Japan. Japanese Language skills are not required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 15+ years experience in aircraft and engineering.
- Understand interfacing with all other aircraft function.
- Ability to coordinate and obtain the approval of any task assigned contributing to the aircraft Ignition Source Minimization and Certification.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Needs the ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goal.
- Ability to adapt to change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.