LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Janitor to work 1st Shift for a client in Renton, WA.
Daily routine janitorial duties to ensure building is neat and clean. Follows established policies and procedures to maintain our standards of cleanliness throughout the facility.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Performs all custodial work.
- Safely mixes, uses and disposes of chemicals and cleaning agents used in performing job functions.
- Empty all waste receptacles to designated area; wipe receptacles as necessary.
- Clean office areas: vacuuming and dusting.
- Clean and dust staircase, meeting room tables, and reception area furniture as needed.
- Clean lunch rooms and kitchen area: mop floors, clean microwaves and tables daily.
- Clean out refrigerators weekly.
- Removes wax or floor finish build-up as required; refinishes, waxes, & buffs floors as necessary.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes restroom: floors, sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Checks and refills all soap, paper towel and toilet paper dispensers and restocks supplies.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- May perform incidental seasonal tasks.
- Notifies Maintenance Manager of potential problem areas.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Follow established company policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous improvement objectives, and safety, environmental control standards.
Specific Job Skills:
- Must follow verbal instructions and stay on task.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Lifting and carrying up to 30
- Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers)
- Standing for long periods of time
- frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, and squatting
- Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain).
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee’s position and exposure.
Duties are not limited to the above, additional duties may be required and or requested by supervisor or lead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.