LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position oversees large and complex divisional and/or cross-divisional projects with moderate financial risk and extensive change management requirements. Assembles project teams comprised of Project Managers, Engineers, Marketing, Maintenance, Outside Vendors, Supply Chain, etc and allocates cross-divisional responsibilities and creates and maintains a Microsoft Project schedule. The Senior Project Manager accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of the tasks and projects while managing deliverables that are within scope and create change forms for those items added or deleted. As well as schedules and coordinates the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects and initiatives. Reports expenditures, prepares funding allocations and justifies cost discrepancies from planned to actual costs. Additionally, this position develops mitigation responses and strategies to address project risks; serves as liaison and main Point of Contact between the cross-divisional team members, the divisional management requesting the project and all external vendors; plans and measures the program goals and objects; and reports status and addresses program questions to the GM-Fleet Projects and other senior level officers and directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for consistently practicing safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field including engineering, math, finance, business or A&P Mechanics license with proven track record of out of the box thinking and an ability to think large scale. Master degree is preferred.
- PMP certification is preferred but not required.
- Be able to successfully execute and manage the scope, schedule and budget of divisional and cross-divisional projects.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must also be willing to work some weekends during times of AOG.
- Knowledge of or experience with aircraft electrical systems, systems integration, TechOps, and Fleet Modifications (desired).
- Be a self-staring and capable of executing the program within the allocated timeframe.
- Software integration Management is a plus
- Develop both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?