Aircraft Interior Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interiors Mechanics with experience on corporate aircraft for an opportunity in Ardmore, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft interior mechanics will remove, dissamble, re-assemble and re-install corporate aircrat interiors.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5 years of corporate aircraft experience
- Falcon 900 or Citation 650 experience preferred
- Must have shadowed tool box
- Must be willing to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?