Electrical Product Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Product Engineers for an opportunity in Akron, OH
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Electrical Product Engineers research, develop, design, and test electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of experience
- Experience with avionic development, airworthy hardware and D0254
- Experience with test engineering, cable design, tooling development and manufacturing processes
- Must be available to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.