LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Machinist with Milling and Turning experience for a position in Liberty Lake, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
General daily responsibilities include setting up and running prototype and production jobs in a manner that is consistent with client quality standards. Will follow pre-existing Standard Work Instructions as well as develop new ones per client format. Responsible for supporting lean manufacturing principles, trouble shooting shop floor issues, training machine operators and fostering teamwork. Work with a sense of urgency to promote on time delivery and adhere to the goals and expectations as defined by management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- CNC Milling and Turning experience, prefer Mazak experience
- Experience with automated equipment common to machining environment i.e. CNC Lathes, CNC Vertical Mills, Citizen Screw Machine and/or Horizontals
- Certificate of Completion in Machine Technology course (preferred)
- At least 4-years’ experience in automated production setup and machining
- Experience with various machine tool controls (G-M Codes & Mazatrol a plus)
- Working knowledge of geometric tolerance, trigonometry and mathematical formulas needed to calculate machining processes.
- Experience with CAD/CAM software a plus
- Quality conscious attitude and pride of ownership in designated responsibilities
- Possess comprehensive reading skills
- Possess mathematical skills necessary for industry skill set
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have a reasonably complete set of personal tools
- High School Degree or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?