LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer for opportunity in Albany, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Manufacturing Engineering is necessary to ensure our assembly, fabrication, and production lines work efficiently and effectively to deliver a timely and defect-free product, which satisfies our customers.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications for assemblies, sub-assemblies, and detail parts, then organize the production build process into a logical, efficient, and standardized series of operations.
- Incorporate Tooling callouts into Work Instructions.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes for ways to improve quality, safety, efficiency, and speed (rate).
- Work with Facilities and EH&S Manager to ensure all manufacturing processes and tooling adhere to the current EH&S standards.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering capacity; will consider candidates with less experience who demonstrate a willingness to learn and who have a strong aptitude regarding above requirements.
- Knowledge of machining and automated machines is preferred.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications.
- High School Degree required; Two-year technical training, Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Engineering Degree or related industry is a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude blended with strong gifting for writing detailed steps to create products.
- Ability to properly read and interpret Drawings, 3D models, and Specifications.
- Prefer a knowledge of manufacturing processes, tooling usage, and fabrication methods
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
- Problem-solving ability
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to occasionally work late shifts or on Saturdays.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?